ZFusion Recommended Page Layouts | Predictive Response
ZFusion Recommended Page Layouts
Each customer has a different Salesforce workflow and a different page layout setup. Predictive Response doesn’t overwrite your existing Salesforce page layout.
Please find our recommended ZFusion page layout settings for each object below and how you can display the page the same way.
Note: You need to have permissions in Salesforce to edit Page Layouts.
We recommend having a 1 column full width page layout with your Related List displayed as Enhanced List with 8 records to display.
Campaign Member: Standard Object
Fields to display: Type, First Name, Last Name, Email, Created by ZFusion, Last Modified Date
Zoom Registration: Custom Object
Fields to display: Zoom Registration, First Name, Last Name, Email, Registration Date/Time, Joined, Zoom Join Time, Zoom Leave Time, Time in Webinar
Zoom Registration Object:
Fields to display: Zoom Registration, Campaign, Registration Date/Time, Registration Status, Joined, Time in Webinar
Zoom Registration Record Page
We recommend a full page with two columns.
Fields to Display:
1. Column: Zoom Registration, Contact, Lead, Campaign, Registration Status, Registration Date/Time, Zoom Registrant ID
2. Column: Owner, First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Job Title
Attendee Information (Custom Section)
1. Column: Joined, Time in Webinar (Minutes)
2. Column: Zoom Join Time, Zoom Leave Time
Address (Custom Section)
1. Column: Address, City, State
2. Column: Zip, Country
Additional Information (Custom Section)
1. Column: Industry, Organization, No of Employees
2. Column: Role in Purchase, Comments Custom Questions
Fields to Display: Create Date/Time, Action, Object Type, Record, Status Code, Message, Subject