How do I configure access to Predictive information? | Predictive Response
How do I configure access to Predictive information?
We provide the following information on our campaign page:
- Campaign Sends: Lists the email editions sent from the campaign in the last 30 days.
- All Sends: Lists the email editions sent from all Predictive campaigns in the last 30 days.
- Scoring: Provides access to lead/contact score defaults and more.
- Who is Visiting: Provides a list of leads/contacts that have visited your web site after the initial visit from a campaign email.
To add to your page layout(s):
- Click on the Setup link in the top right corner next to Salesforce username
- In the left pane, under Build, expand Customize by clicking on right arrow mark
- Expand Campaigns
- Select Page Layouts
- Click Edit to modify a layout (repeat for all applicable layouts)
- In the layout grid, click the Buttons menu item