eMaker Upload HTML | Predictive Response
eMaker Upload HTML
There may be times when you would prefer to upload your template as an HTML file. You can do that in the eMaker by following the below steps:
1. Open the eMaker and click on the Templates icon, then click on New Template.
2. Enter a name for your template then click OK
3. Select the ‘start from scratch’ option.
4. Use the text element in the designer and drag it into the blank template. Enter the text $custom_content into the design and select the floppy disc in the top right navigation bar to save the design.
5. Go to the eMaker tab and use the template dropdown to select the template you just created. Click ‘ok’ to the popup message to load your template. Next, use the ‘Upload HTML’ button to add your HTML file. Once complete make sure you click the floppy disc in the top right navigation bar to save. Once saved a review of the email content will appear on the right side of the screen.