Predictive Response Training | Predictive Response
Predictive Response Training
For Gold and Platinum support packages, Predictive offers hands on training sessions. For other support packages, training may be arranged for a fee.
To register for a training session, please submit a support ticket and a representative will be in touch.
What to Expect:
Email Design and Testing
- Get hands on experience with the design and layout options of the drag-and-drop editor.
- Review campaign and email activation options and date-based publishing triggers.
- Confirm responsive designs and merge field content through testing.
Prerequisites: Installation complete and at least one test email already sent. SPF setup completed.
Automation, Analytics and Branching
- Publish drip and adaptive campaigns.
- Establish scoring defaults and monthly points write-off.
- Review key metrics for tracking and campaign success.
- Use visitor behavior to segment your lists.
Prerequisites: Web tracking installed on your organization’s website.
Merge Fields and Dynamic Content
- Establish custom merge fields based on an organization’s data.
- Setup formulas to convert currency or pick lists values to text for inclusion in message content.
- Publish dynamic content based on either geographic or demographic segments.
Helpful: System Administration access to create a new field.
- Automate campaign membership in real-time or as part of a scheduled process.
- Review Salesforce Date Literal options and formulas.
- Instantly send a campaign’s first email when a contact or lead is automatically added.
- Schedule reports to keep an eye on the automation.
Prerequisites: Predictive Pro or Premiere subscription with CampaignFlow installed.