Predictive Response Training | Predictive Response
Predictive Response Training
Predictive offers classes that provide hands on training for a better understanding of our services.
- Maximize results by building your skills and use Predictive to its fullest extent.
- Finish all four sessions to become Predictive Certified.
- This is a free offering for current clients.
- Space is limited for Q&A time to meet your needs.
Our training sessions are four 60 minute sessions. To register for training sessions, please click the registration link under the desired session below.
What to Expect:
Session 1: Email Design and Testing
- Get hands on experience with the design and layout options of the drag-and-drop editor.
- Review campaign and email activation options and date-based publishing triggers.
- Confirm responsive designs and merge field content through testing.
Prerequisites: Installation complete and at least one test email already sent. SPF setup completed.
Session 2: Automation, Analytics and Branching
- Publish drip and adaptive campaigns.
- Establish scoring defaults and monthly points write-off.
- Review key metrics for tracking and campaign success.
- Use visitor behavior to segment your lists.
Prerequisites: Web tracking installed on your organization’s website.
Session 3: Merge Fields and Dynamic Content
- Establish custom merge fields based on an organization’s data.
- Setup formulas to convert currency or pick lists values to text for inclusion in message content.
- Publish dynamic content based on either geographic or demographic segments.
Helpful: System Administration access to create a new field.
Session 4: CampaignFlow
- Automate campaign membership in real-time or as part of a scheduled process.
- Review Salesforce Date Literal options and formulas.
- Instantly send a campaign’s first email when a contact or lead is automatically added.
- Schedule reports to keep an eye on the automation.
Prerequisites: Predictive Pro or Premiere subscription with CampaignFlow installed.