Training & Certification | Predictive Response
Training & Certification
- Maximize results by building your skills and use Predictive to its fullest extent.
- Finish all 5 sessions to become Predictive Certified.
- This is a free offering for current clients.
- Space is limited for Q&A time to meet your needs.
Our bootcamps are five 40 minute long sessions, running from Monday through to Friday 12:00-12:40PM Pacific. These are classes that allow you to get hands on training over the course of a week for a better understanding of our service.
Sign Up for a Predictive Bootcamp:
To register for our bootcamp, please visit the registration link and choose one of the available sessions.
What to Expect:
Session 1: Email Design and Testing
- Get hands on experience with the design and layout options of the drag-and-drop editor.
- Review campaign and email activation options and date-based publishing triggers.
- Confirm responsive designs and merge field content through testing.
Prerequisites: Installation complete and at least one test email already sent. SPF setup completed.
Session 2: Automation, Analytics and Branching
- Publish drip and adaptive campaigns.
- Establish scoring defaults and monthly points write-off.
- Review key metrics for tracking and campaign success.
- Use visitor behavior to segment your lists.
Prerequisites: Web tracking installed on your organization’s website.
Session 3: Merge Fields and Dynamic Content
- Establish custom merge fields based on an organization’s data.
- Setup formulas to convert currency or pick lists values to text for inclusion in message content.
- Publish dynamic content based on either geographic or demographic segments.
Helpful: System Administration access to create a new field.
Session 4: Subscription Management
- Publish a subscription page to provide readers with more than an opt-out option.
- Review how to embed a subscription page into a website.
- Learn how to add a Contact to a subscription from within Salesforce.com.
Prerequisites: Completed Session 1, Predictive Pro or Premiere subscription.
Session 5: CampaignFlow
- Automate campaign membership in real-time or as part of a scheduled process.
- Review Salesforce Date Literal options and formulas.
- Instantly send a campaign’s first email when a contact or lead is automatically added.
- Schedule reports to keep an eye on the automation.
Prerequisites: Predictive Pro or Premiere subscription with CampaignFlow installed.