Best Practices/FAQ | Predictive Response
We have provided information on these pages that can help you be successful in managing your campaigns. Click on the topics below for more information.
- Campaign Email Guidelines
- Email Subject Lines
- Avoid Sending Spam
- When to Send Emails
- Increase your Open Rates
- NoReply Email Sending Addresses
- Help with HTML
Reference: Visit the Predictive Response blog for more ideas.
Campaign Email Questions
- Why are there no test members in my campaign?
- Why isn’t my campaign sending emails?
- How do I track bookmark click throughs?
- How do I create a Table of Contents in my campaign email?
- Why is my bounce rate so high?
- What information does an email header provide?
Email Editor Questions
- How do I make sure that the format of a date field on my lead/contact record merges correctly to my campaign email?
- How do I make sure that the format of a currency field on my lead/contact record merges correctly to my campaign email?
- Why aren’t my links tracking?
- How does the opt out process work in Predictive?
- How do I Reactivate Campaign Members?
- How many API Requests does Predictive use?
- How do I comply with CAN-SPAM regulations?
- Why am I getting a SF login error message?
- How do I post my campaign email to my website?
Back to Top