Lightning Experience | Predictive Response
Follow these guides to see how you can use Predictive Response features through Salesforce Lightning!
Email Design and Testing
1. Create a campaign:
2. Campaign Types:
- Scheduled campaign in Lightning
- Drip campaign in Lightning
- Adaptive campaign in Lightning
- Replaced by Adaptive Behavioral Segmentation as of 1/1/2021.
3. Get hands on experience with the design and layout options of the drag-and-drop editor and review campaign and email activation options and date-based publishing triggers:
4. Confirm responsive designs and merge field content through testing:
Automation, Analytics and Branching
1. Review key metrics for tracking and campaign success:
2. Establish scoring defaults and monthly points write-off:
3. Use visitor behavior to segment your lists:
1. Automate campaign membership in real-time or as part of a scheduled process.
2. Instantly send a campaign’s first email when a contact or lead is automatically added.
3. Schedule reports to keep an eye on the automation.
Merge Fields & Dynamic Content
1. Establish custom merge fields based on an organization’s data:
2. Publish dynamic content based on either geographic or demographic segments:
1. Publish a subscription page to provide readers with more than an opt-out option.
2. Review how to embed a subscription page into a website.
3. Learn how to add a campaign to a subscription from within Salesforce.com.
- Predictive Response Help Site
- Use to access live support chat, submit a support request and search help articles
- Sign up for Predictive Training
- Link your email to your website
- Add video to your email
- Add smart links to your email
- Set up a view as page and forward to a friend options in your email
- Create a table of contents or bookmark in your email