Lightning Experience | Predictive Response
The Lightning interface looks a little different from the classic Salesforce you may be used to.
Follow these guides to see how you can use Predictive Response features through Salesforce Lightning!
Email Design and Testing
1. Create a campaign:
2. Campaign Types:
3. Get hands on experience with the design and layout options of the drag-and-drop editor and review campaign and email activation options and date-based publishing triggers:
4. Confirm responsive designs and merge field content through testing:
Automation, Analytics and Branching
1. Review key metrics for tracking and campaign success:
2. Establish scoring defaults and monthly points write-off:
3. Use visitor behavior to segment your lists:
1. Automate campaign membership in real-time or as part of a scheduled process.
2. Instantly send a campaign’s first email when a contact or lead is automatically added.
3. Schedule reports to keep an eye on the automation.
Merge Fields & Dynamic Content
1. Establish custom merge fields based on an organization’s data:
2. Publish dynamic content based on either geographic or demographic segments:
1. Publish a subscription page to provide readers with more than an opt-out option.
2. Review how to embed a subscription page into a website.
3. Learn how to add a campaign to a subscription from within Salesforce.com.
- Predictive Response Help Site
- Use to access live support chat, submit a support request and search help articles
- Sign up for a Predictive Bootcamp
- Link your email to your website
- Add video to your email
- Add smart links to your email
- Set up a view as page and forward to a friend options in your email
- Create a table of contents or bookmark in your email