Test Members | Predictive Response
There are two types of test members used with Predictive campaigns:
- Global test members: Auto-added to all new Predictive campaigns and will receive any and all test emails sent from all campaigns.
- One-Off test members: At times, another employee needs to approve the outgoing email for a single campaign. They can be added to the campaign and will receive test emails as desired.
Test Member responsibilities include:
- Checking the email content for message consistency,
- Checking the email content for typos.
- Clicking all links in the email to confirm that the links open to the correct web page and are tracked by Predictive as desired.
There are two lead/contact fields that are provided with the Predictive installation – Test Group and Test Member. These fields are included in the standard Predictive lead and contact page layouts. If you are not using Predictive page layouts, you can add the fields to your layouts.
- Test Group: Always enter PAM in this field
- Test Member: Check the box
One or more co-workers should be considered as global test members to review the content and links of all email editions.
There are times when you may be creating a campaign on behalf of someone else in your organization. Your co-worker may want to see the email before it is sent to the campaign members so they can suggest changes, etc. When adding your co-worker to the campaign, you will see the test member check box. Check the box so that the contact or lead is added to the campaign as a test member and therefore receives test emails.