Invalid Login Error | Predictive Response
Invalid Login Error
If you receive an invalid login error, or if nothing happens when you try to create an email edition follow these steps to troubleshoot:
Your Predictive Admin login is no longer valid.
To update your login:
In Salesforce Lightning:
- Click on the grid on the home page, then type in Predictive Admin and click on the link
In Salesforce Classic:
- Click on the + on your tab bar
- Click on Predictive Admin
- Click on the Salesforce Login Tab
- Do you see an “Invalid Login” error?
- If so, reenter your Salesforce Login credentials in the fields shown below:
Sometimes the user that you’re logged in as may not have permission to create new editions, new campaigns or view specific data. If you suspect that it may be a permissions issue, please contact your system administrator.
Ensure that the following are correct on your campaign:
- You have at least one campaign member marked as Test
- The start and end date fields are NOT blank
- The Email Type has NOT been changed manually after the campaign was created