How do I see what the lead/contact has done with campaign emails? | Predictive Response
How do I see what the lead/contact has done with campaign emails?
Predictive provides two fields that display campaign activity that can be added to the Campaign History available on your lead/contact pages.
- Level: Displays the latest action the lead/contact has taken with the campaign email.
- Reason: If the lead/contact has an Inactive status, this field provides information as to why they are not receiving emails from the campaign.
To add the fields to your view, go to:
- Click on the Setup link in the top right corner next to Salesforce username
- In the left pane, under Build, expand Customize by clicking on right arrow mark
- Expand Leads (repeat for Contacts)
- Select Page Layouts
- Click Edit to modify a layout (repeat for all applicable layouts)
- Location the Campaign History section and click on the wrench icon
- Move the Level and Reason fields from the left to the right
Best Practice: Grouping the Status, Level and Reason fields together is helpful as the three fields are related.