Install Test | Predictive Response
It is important not to skip this step as it is easier to fix any configuration issues before you create and/or launch actual email campaigns.
Create a contact for yourself – or locate your existing record and mark yourself as a Test Member and part of the Test Group: PAM. Click here for more information on test members.
- Create a “Test” campaign using any of our supported types. You will be auto-added to the campaign as a test member. (If you elected not to be a global test member, then add yourself to the campaign and mark yourself as a test member for the current campaign. Then synchronize the campaign so that your newly added test member will be available to the email engine.)
- After the campaign page is saved, scroll to the Email Edition section and click the New Edition button. Your screen will auto-refresh and you will see an edition listed.
- Click Edit next to the new edition you just added.
- Enter a Name and a Subject in the displayed fields and click on Design.
- Click on the Email Editor icon and create a simple email.
- Click Save to see a preview and then close both windows.
- Click Test
- Click Send Test to Group — this will send an email to your Test Member(s)
- You should receive the test email in your inbox. If you do not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.