Campaign Page Layout (Professional) | Predictive Response
Campaign Page Layout (Professional)
Add the Adaptive Mailer components to your page layout:
- Help: provides access to our online user guide,
- Synchronize: Click to update Salesforce member information to Predictive,
- Send Now: Enables instant send of active email editions
This section provides access to live Predictive data as your campaign progresses.
- Click on the Setup link in the top right corner next to Salesforce username
- In the left pane, under Build, expand Customize by clicking on right arrow mark
- Expand Campaigns
- Select Page Layouts
- Click Edit for the desired page layout (repeat for all applicable layouts)
- Create a new section and drag the Predictive VFP item to your new section
- Add a name and select 1-column
- Click the wrench icon in page display and change the height to 440
- Click OK when done
As your campaign emails are sent and your members respond, Predictive collects the data and updates the information to Salesforce. Create sections to organize the data.
We provide access to email editions statistics, clickthroughs and email history data and campaign member actions.