Salesforce Reports | Predictive Response
Predictive has provided a set of basic reports that are available to you. The following folders of reports are added as part of the installation:
- Predictive Campaign Member Reports: These reports provide information on member activity, scoring and more.
- Predictive Campaign Reports: These reports provide information on campaign progress.
- Predictive Dashboard Report Templates: These reports provide a summary of campaign information.
These folders are accessed from the Salesforce Reports tab.
In Salesforce Classic:
Available Campaign Member reports and descriptions:
Available Campaign reports and descriptions:
Available Predictive Dashboard Report Templates:
Viewing Predictive canned reports:
After clicking on the desired report, use the ‘show’ drop down to select your campaign(s) view
- If choosing a specific campaign, use the ‘select campaign’ to search for your campaign
- Once the campaign view is selected click the ‘run report’ button to see the report
Customizing Predictive canned reports:
You also have the option to customize the provided reports to your liking.
Step 1: After clicking on the desired report, click the ‘customize’ button.
Step 2: Use the ‘filter’ drop down to add any filters desired, below you can click remove to delete any.
Step 3: Use the ‘show’ drop down to select your campaign(s) view. If choosing a specific campaign, use the ‘select campaign’ to search for your campaign.
Step 4: Adjust the ‘Preview’ section to show your results in the desired format, default is summary.
Step 5: Adjust the field columns as desired.
- You can use the quick field finder to drag over fields from the left navigation into the report
- You can remove fields from the report preview by clicking on the field column and dragging it back to the left navigation bar.
Step 6: Once you have the report customized to your liking, click the ‘Save As’ button to save it for later use if desired. Follow the prompts to name the report and choose the folder to save it under.
Step 7: Run the report to pull the current data. This can be done prior to step 6 if desired. Either from the customization screen or the completed report screen you will find the ‘run report’ button.
Click for more information on customizing Salesforce reports.