How do I add the Predictive buttons to my lead/contact page? | Predictive Response
How do I add the Predictive buttons to my lead/contact page?
The buttons list here provide easy access to information and actions.
- Activity: The Activity buttons provides information regarding lead/contact activity in campaigns.
- Opt In: If a lead/contact has globally opted out from a campaign and then wishes to change their action, click this button to reverse the member status in Salesforce and all Predictive campaigns.
- Opt Out: If a lead/contact notifies you that they want to globally opt out from your campaigns, this button will update Salesforce and all current and future Predictive campaigns.
To add the buttons to your lead and contact page layout(s):
- Go to Setup
- Expand Customize
- Expand Leads (repeat for contacts)
- Click Page Layouts
- Click edit for the desired layout(s)
- In the layout grid, click buttons and more the buttons to the Custom Button section on the page.