Send Your Email Edition | Predictive Response
Send Your Email Edition
Reference: You can create a campaign template that includes the default settings for all campaigns as desired. Click here for more information.
- Time Frame: Select the options from the Not Before and Not After pick lists
- Days: Determine the days of the week to send your emails. We have collected some information on when to send emails – click here to view.
- Time Zone: Select from the pick list
- Send As: The default option is both. Typically our users do not know how their recipients are receiving their emails and you most likely do not either. You can however, select Text Only or HTML Only as desired.
- Send From: The default option is Campaign Owner. The campaign owner name and email address are displayed in the Sender Name and Sender Email fields and can be changed as needed. The sender can be set as any name and email address even if they are not a real person – such as MyCompany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sender Name and Sender Email: As noted above this will default to the campaign owner and can be modified as needed.
- Batch Size: the default option is 5000 emails every hour. This is the maximum limit for new customers and can be raised after a short warm-up period. If there is a need to increase your send limit, please contact the Predictive support team. Click here to complete a support ticket.
Important: For the sender name and email address to display as desired, you will need to implement Sender Policy Framework (SPF). For information on how to do this, click here.
Our Send Now feature allows you to send the first batch of your emails right away. The rest of your emails will be sent following the schedule set in the Settings.
You will see a confirmation message display. You can click the Back to Campaign link to return to your campaign if you wish to create another edition.
If you do not click send now, your email will start sending following your schedule settings.
We provide, in the wizard header, a status icon that lets you know if your edition can be sent or not.
This campaign/email edition is active and can be sent now or is currently sending. Possible status notifications:
- This campaign and email edition are active with ## members
This campaign/email edition is active and is scheduled to be sent. Possible status notifications:
- Your emails will start sending at # AM/PM
- The campaign start date is in the future
- Scheduled campaign type: This edition will start sending on DD/MM/YYYY
This campaign/email edition is inactive and cannot be sent until changes are made. Possible status notifications:
- This campaign is not marked as Active in Salesforce
- This email edition has not been activated
- This email edition has not been tested
- There are no test members added to this campaign
- There are no members (lead/contacts) added to this campaign
- This edition has not been created
- The campaign end date has passed – DD/MM/YYYY
- Scheduled campaign type: The edition end date has passed – DD/MM/YYYY
- If you have started an A/B Test and it has not been stopped, one of the following messages will display:
- Manual AB test running
- Automatic AB test running
If you have upgraded from a previous version of the Adaptive Mailer (Pre-Version10), you may see one of the following messages:
- Campaign not verified (PAM): Prior to the upgrade, your campaign had been created but your email editions had not been tested and verified. Open the edition in the wizard to test and send.
- Campaign is not approved (PAM): Prior to the upgrade, your emails had been tested, but the Approved button had not been clicked. Open the campaign using the Predictive Admin tab to approve.
- Campaign is not started (PAM): Prior to the upgrade, your emails had been ready to send, but had not done so. Open the edition and activate and then click Send Now or let the schedule take over the send process.
- Campaign is closed (PAM): Prior to the upgrade, the campaign had been closed. To re-open, locate the campaign using the Predictive AM tab and click the Re-Open button. Then in the wizard, open, test and send your email edition.
Go back to the Create step for a: